Want a tasty, low-fat and low-sodium recipe for grilled chicken? This is really good and a little spicy. I originally chose the seasoning because it was low sodium, and I was preparing for a contest. However, now I use this year round.
- Boneless chicken breast halves – can be frozen or thawed (I’ve found them to grill better frozen)
- Weber’s Kick’N Chicken Seasoning
- Lemons (number will depend on how many breasts you are cooking)
- Wash chicken breast halves (if not frozen) and place in casserole dish
- Cut lemons into halves
- Squeeze lemon halves pouring generous amount of lemon juice over each piece of chicken
- Lightly sprinkle the Weber Kick’n Chicken Seasoning onto the pieces of chicken
- Turn chicken pieces over and repeat steps 3 & 4
- Put casserole dish in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to marinade.
- Grill at 325 degrees F for roughly 15 minutes each side (longer if frozen) making sure to watch the flames so you don’t burn them.